Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a regarding some for the reasons you should have gotten terminated. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you will discover that irrespective of how to get a patent for an idea good understanding you could imagine it is that gardeners can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that would certainly reject an image that they agree could be profitable. Here are a couple common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may now have a complete collection of providers not wanting to add much more.
2. The product is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting group first to find out their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You didn’t have proper contact regarding your submission move. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother to be able to you decrease.)
6. Contain too many similar services that market is flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea draws a very small niche market and would like mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Your sales sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort by simply.
10. Your products has been really patented by someone else and want to determine if they might go around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Your product or idea isn’t better than what is on the. This tells them you didn’t research your idea perfectly well and don’t own a clue who the competitors is that are available.
12. You sent a product that is strictly like their current product and that current set up is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing compared to what isn’t too far off out one year afterwards.
14. They have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor inventhelp headquarters contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a masse. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones creating.)
15. They have already received another similar idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. Include posted your idea unprotected online in one of those invention ideas posting sites where others vote on your product to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down derived from that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype on youtube and possess a significant involving hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, whenever they write a quick browse your patent they identify that it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly following due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, nevertheless was poorly written and also cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, meaning that they should expect very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and does not publicize everyone. So you get a rejection letter, but websites explain they just don’t look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided on your line for that year together with following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review and your item by no means been in production or sold stores or online. So they do not want to take the risk becoming the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are a few for this reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected the company. Really take the time to plumbing service and understand your market, your put in that market and do your part things yourself as marketable as we possibly can.